1. How did you come up with this idea?
Well I was making a .gif for something completely unrelated, long story short this .gif idea required Chandler’s dance. While I was making the .gif my friend WallsAreMean comes in and is like, ”Can you make him dance in my hand, or something weird like that.” The actual “turn it into a blog” idea was partly inspired by LegolasDoesThings.
2. Can you make his dance on ________?
I will try my best, but not everything can be made. I can get anywhere from 5 to 40 requests a day, and I never post more than one new .gif a day.
3. You made my request but I didn’t get credited in the “request by” line.
Again I do try my best to keep up with all the requests and give credit, but the more requests I get the harder it is. For some requests I won’t even be able to do a “requested by” because there’s been like 20+ requests by different people.
4. How many followers do you have?
It changes quite frequently. At the moment (4/30/12) we have 20,500 followers.
5. Why did you put ads on your blog? I don’t like them. Take them down. Ect
As I said before I am a college student, I am already tens of thousands of dollars in debt. Right now I am just testing the ads, if they don’t earn enough to be worth it I will remove them.